What doesn't kill you... is because the strength stat is not high enough
Almost any game you can play nowadays has some kind of Stat system. Whether it is a simple health bar with 100 hit points or a complex RPG with 16 stats that influence the progress of the player and the outcome of any interaction.
The Stats module has been designed to be learned in a few minutes, but also allows to handle the most complex cases and keeping everything under control.
- Create a generic Stats collection for all characters or objects
- State of the Art Formula parser to evaluate complex RPG expressions
- Debug in realtime your data with runtime components that change during play-mode
- Automatically display and update Stats, Attributes and Status Effects on a Canvas
- Easily iterate your system with user-friendly UI
- Intertwine other modules with the Stats to extend game mechanics
Download the package from the the Unity Asset Store. You'll first need to have Game Creator installed.
Then, bring up the Modules Window clicking on the Game Creator option in the toolbar. Click the Stats Module Enable button.
This module requires Game Creator and won't work without it. Don't attempt to extract the package inside the Plugins/ folder as it will throw errors.