Delta Six, three Tangos ahead. Let them pass or take them down. Your choice.
Regardless of the game, creating an AI for a game, even in its most simple form can be a daunting task. Luckily there's a bunch of smart people out there that have developed tools that help create, visualize and organize behavior system.
One of the most widely used system are the Behavior Trees, which were used in the first Halo game and popularized it due to its flexibility and power.
- Node-Based Graph with auto-arrange capabilities for a maximum comfort
- Only a handful of nodes are needed to create any type of AI
- Perception system allows characters to be aware of their surroundings
- Extensible through our Open API
- Live Debug runtime states right in the Editor.
Download the package from the the Unity Asset Store. You'll first need to have Game Creator installed.
Then, bring up the Modules Window clicking on the Game Creator option in the toolbar. Click the Behavior Module Enable button.